Ahoy Captain Cats here and today we are going to talk about Cyberpunk, not 2077 but something that will help you better understand that world and its lore and its Cyberpunk Red. The tabletop game, yes it is a tabletop game, not a video game, is an updated and latest version of the Cyberpunk 2020 tabletop role-playing game that was created by Mike Pondsmith back in 1990. Cyberpunk Red will be introduced at Gen Con later this year as Cyberpunk Red Jumpstart Kit which will be published and sold by R. Talsorian Games at Gen Con. If you are wondering what is inside the Jumpstart kit, here is what is inside:
- One booklet with the rules to play
- One adventure booklet with the world lore to create games with
- Six characters that are customizable
- A set of cyberpunk dice that are made by Q-Workshop
- Other things that will help bring your champagne to life
While the Jumpstart kit will only be available at Gen Con, R. Talsorian Games has said that the full version of the game will be out sometime soon after Gen Con. I can’t wait for Cyberpunk Red, once we get a hold of a copy of the full game when it’s release or the Jumpstart kit we will let you know how it is.