Ahoy me mateys Captain Cats here! BlizzCon 2018 happen this past weekend, and a lot of news came out of it, a lot of good news and one bad news, so without further ado here is BlizzCon 2018 in a nutshell.
- Overwatch: A lot of Overwatch news came out of BlizzCon 2018. First, there was a new Overwatch Animated short ‘Reunion’ that was beautiful. This time around it was McCree’s turn to be in the spotlight and in the short we got to see the new hero, and it was Ashe, leader of the Deadlock Gang. Soon after the short Blizzard released Ashe gameplay trailer and Ashe’s Origin Story
- World of Warcraft: World of Warcraft or WoW for short had some big news as well. First off is that WoW classic is coming in Summer of 2019. Also was announced was the second major content update in Rise of Azshara and December’s Tides of Vengeance. A surprising announcement of Warcraft III: Reforged, which is a huge update of Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos. Warcraft III served as a precursor to WoW and look what WoW became a global hit. Blizzard also had a wonderful Cinematic for WoW called “Lost Honor.”
- Heartstone: Blizzard had a trailer for Heartstone newest expansion “Rastakhan’s Rumble.”
- Hero of the Storm: Blizzard introduce Orphea, Heir of Raven Court.
- Diablo: Blizzard made an announcement of a new Diablo game, but for Smartphones. The name of the game is Diablo Immortal. The game takes place between 2 and 3, and they also released gameplay trailer as well. Let’s just say this pissed off the entire Diablo Community.
There you have it with BlizzCon 2018!