Ahoy Captain Cats here and next year is going to be a great year for Wonder Woman. Over the weekend, DC announced in a press release that the Amazonian princess will hit issue 750 on January 22, 2020.
The 96-page issue will have stories from Greg Rucka, Gail Simone, Vita Ayala, Marguertie Bennett, Jeff Loveness and Steve Orlando, who is the current Wonder Woman writer. Not only that but they will have several artists as well with the likes of Colleen Doran, Jesus Merino, Nicola Scott, Elena Casagrade, Gabriel Picolo and many more to be announced on a later date.
DC also announced that there will be 8 variant covers from the 1940s to now and each variant will have a famous artist and here is the list :
- 1940s variant cover by Joshua Middleton
- 1950s variant cover by Jenny Frison
- 1960s variant cover by J. Scott Campbell
- 1970s variant cover by Olivier Coipel
- 1980s variant cover by George Pérez
- 1990s variant cover by Brian Bolland
- 2000s variant cover by Adam Hughes
- 2010s variant cover by Jim Lee and Scott Williams
Wonder Woman issue 750 will go on sale on January 22, 2020, for $10 so make sure to keep tabs on this event.