Ahoy me mateys Captain Cats Here! We continue our recommendation for Halloween things to spook yourself with video games. Here are our recommendations for video games:
- The Dead Space franchise– 2008 was a year no one was ready for Dead Space. The first two games in this series gave the survival horror genre the reboot and kicked in the pants it needed. The third game in the series was ok if you have an Xbox 360, PS3, or PC look for them.
- Silent Hill P.T.– The game that could have brought Silent Hill back from the dead. P.T. Or Playable Teaser for short was the brain child of both Hideo Kojima of Metal Gear series fame and Guillermo del Toro. The game also had Norman Reedus as the main character for this one as well. Sadly after Kojima left Konami, the project fell apart and the came was canned.
- Resident Evil 7: Biohazard– it took Capcom almost ten years to get Resident Evil back to its roots with RE7 this installment of this fame series took it back to its roots and scared the hell out of everyone. With just a year passed it still stand strong and always great.
- Ghost and Goblin series– One of the hardest, classic game series that will piss you off, Nuff said.
- Doom 2016 and Doom Eternal– no one saw this reboot coming and be this great and gory. When Doom 2016 was released it blew everyone away with everything that made it so special. Soon after Doom Eternal was announced with a 2019 released date and it looks like hell came to Earth.
Hope you can enjoy these games either playing them or watching them online and have a Happy Halloween!